If you say Puglia, you say panzerotti. As you may know, these Apulian’s proud, are a pocket of dough folded into a half moon and then deep fried. They are served with different fillings, the most common is the classic tomato & mozzarella, but Zum Heiligen Teufel also proposes cacio & pepe, sausages & potatoes, and much more. Trust us, even with these poor and simple ingredients, the guys of Zum Heiligen Teufel arrive to make your buds taste singing and dancing!
- ZUM HEILIGEN TEUFEL
- BELLA ITALIA GOURMET
- 7 incredible specialties of Italian street food
- 7 curiosities and the history of one of the best traditions in the world: the street food
- Saffron, the gold spice. 5 Italian recipes to learn how to use it at its best
- Easter sweets: a guide across Italy’s tradition
- Pizza, 11 things that you may not know about the world’s most famous Italian dish